wealthmonitor is a unique and proprietary intelligence service that identifies new wealth being created as a result of potential and announced liquidity events and provides extensive details on those high net worth individuals (HNWI).
wealthmonitor was launched in Europe in January 2006 and has since proven invaluable for its audience. Since 2010 wealthmonitor has expanded to also include North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
wealthmonitor is part of The Mergermarket Group, a division of the Financial Times (FT) Group.
wealthmonitor Key Facts
- Since the launch of wealthmonitor in January 2006 we have identified and profiled more than 115,000 individuals
- The database represents a total estimated wealth in excess of 1.5bn EUR, and a potential new wealth in excess of 1.9 bn EUR.
- Our research team add more than 1,200 individual dossiers to the database each month, comprising personal and professional information
- The service also comprises information on a network of more than 2,000 advisory firms, including legal advisers, financial advisers, accountancy and public relations firms.
- Our global network of 250 journalists collect, translate and summarise all relevant information published in the national and regional press, stock exchange announcements, company press releases etc. on a daily basis using more than 1500 sources of information